One on One Coaching
What you’ll get:
- Coaching sessions with me by phone, Skype, or in person
- My guidance as you develop a healthier relationship with food and your body-so you have the energy and mental space to focus on what’s most important in your life
- My help in creating a doable and personalized “action plan”
- Access to me via email between sessions
- My advice, understanding and support
- Laughter, tears, growth and fun
What to expect:
- In your initial session, we’ll discuss your eating history, your current relationship with food, and goals for our work together. I’ll help you assess your needs, and then we’ll dive into the steps of the Food Crazy Mind program.
- In follow-up sessions, I’ll help you embrace what’s working and let go of what’s not. We’ll explore your relationship with food in more depth and I’ll help you approach mindful eating, make peace with food, and improve your body image and self-esteem.
I work best with those who love to laugh! I understand that struggles with food, fat and feelings can rob us of our sense of humor. That said, an active sense of humor is a powerful tool in the fight against disordered eating. Click here to learn more about working with me!
For those of you who would rather learn and explore in a group session, join me for…Group Coaching (8 Week Virtual Coaching Program)The Food Crazy Mind Basic Program: 5 Steps to a Healthier, Happier Relationship with Food
For those of you who would rather learn and explore in a group session, join me for The Food Crazy Mind Basic Program: 5 Steps to a Healthier, Happier Relationship with Food.
What you’ll get:
- 8 Weeks of Virtual Coaching
- One module of information, tools and journaling exercises emailed to you once a week
- 1 group coaching call every week where I answer questions on Skype or Zoom
- 8 weeks to a better, happier version of you!
Contact me here to find out when the next workshop begins.
Please note: I am not a trained medical health practitioner; my coaching and coaching programs are not a replacement for medical help or support.